Are you a data driven, strategic minded account coordinator? We have just the role for you! Responsibilities are specific to the areas of physician engagement to support the brand marketing objectives and strategies; this includes advisory boards, speaker content/training communications, Webcasts, KOL engagement plans and execution, implementation of peer-to-peer tactics.
Responsibilities also include:
• Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, taking notes and writing recaps
• Manage project budgets and timelines in collaboration with team
• Manage assigned projects from initiation to completion
• Responsible for submitting materials accurately to Regulatory, Medical, Legal and Compliance and tracking changes and approvals
• Support team in meeting preparation and proactively ensures meeting materials are complete and available
• Manage inventory of literature and materials to ensure optimal levels
• Ability to work with diverse personalities and be adaptable when faced with challenges
• A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
• Experience or interest in traditional Account Services advertising; experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals or medical device is a plus
If you are looking for your next challenge, feel free to email your contact information, updated resume and links to samples of your work to.
If this sounds like a great fit please apply below.
Please attach your resume and/or your URL to an online portfolio to your submission.