One of our well-known information services clients is searching for their next talented Marketing Automation Specialist to join their Orange County team! In this role, you’ll be in the thick of all the digital marketing efforts, with hands-on involvement across the spectrum of B2B marketing activities. Gain knowledge and expertise in various sales and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua, and Adobe Experience Manager. They are a fast-paced and results-oriented marketing team, so they are looking for someone who can jump right in, think on their feet, be resourceful and be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will be the right balance of creative and analytical, responding quickly to marketing requests while also paying meticulous attention to campaign results and reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant marketing experience
• Eloqua Certification or equivalent expertise in a comparable automation platform
• HTML coding expertise (dynamic, mobile-responsive emails, web pages and landing pages)
• Proven experience HTML/CSS coding of emails and landing pages, including responsive coding concepts
• Microsoft Office Suite (with focus on Excel, PowerPoint)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a corporate marketing environment, preferably with a financial services, B2B focus
If this sounds like a great fit please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like a great fit please apply below.
Please attach your resume and/or your URL to an online portfolio to your submission.