Do you love social media? Do you have campaign strategy experience? We would love to hear from you! Our client is searching for a Social Media Manager to work with their clients on their social media needs.
· Work with Content management& identify and create web content for clients
· Create and own strategic planning
· Make recommendations on future content based on campaign data
· Boosting, targeting running ads and otherwise promoting content on all of our social media channels
· Create clickable posts for our clients' social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) which will include post copy (headlines, tagline) and creative (images)
· Propose ideas for social media growth and expansion
· Stay up to date on current digital trends and create content around understanding these trends
· Run analytics on campaign performance and adjust as needed
· Influencer outreach and relationship management
· Bachelor’s degree
$50,000 - $75,000
If you feel you have what it takes for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like a great fit please apply below, and attach your resume and/or your online portfolio URL to your submission.